Breath of Australia Roll On
An aromatic energy imbued essential oil synergy to restore your balance throughout the day. Unblock emotions and uplift spirits, ease tension and relieve fatigue.
Blended from Lemon Myrtle, Australian Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, Fragonia and Rosalina.
Diluted in base of Coconut Oil (fractionated).
Anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties to purify and freshen the air.
Eases tension in the mind and body relieving fatigue, headaches and stress.
Increases blood flow to the brain increasing concentration.
Calms and grounds the central nervous system to uplift spirits.
Lemon Myrtle - Antifungal and antibacterial to cleanse air. Calms central nervous system to uplift spirits.
Australian Sandalwood - Eases tension and relaxes the mind and body, helping to balance and uplift emotions.
Eucalyptus - Purifies and refreshes air, relieves mental fatigue and headaches. Increases blood flow to the brain increasing concentration.
Fragonia - Gentle antiseptic and antimicrobial properties to cleanse air. Unblocks emotions to balance and calm heart and mind.
Rosalina - Soothes worries, calms headaches and irregular heartbeats. Grounds and relaxes the mind.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fractionated oil*, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) leaf oil*, Eucalyptus polybractea (Eucalyptus Blue) leaf/stem oil*, Melaleuca ericifolia (Rosalina) plant oil*, Agonis fragrans (Fragonia) leaf/branch oil*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Australian) heartwood oil *.
Roll onto your pulse points (wrists, ankles, temples, third eye, heart chakra and behind ears) then roll onto palms of hands. Close your eyes and bring palms up to face, take in 3 deep breaths focusing on calming the mind.
Can also be used as a subtle perfume.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.