Bright Space Essential Oil Synergy
Create sanctuary in your home or office with this synergy of oils. Formulated to cleanse the air and aura of negative influences, creating a bright space for joyful interactions.
Excellent for the diffuser or to add to your cleaning products to boost their efficacy.
Blended with Sweet Orange, Lemon, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon Myrtle and Australian Sandalwood.
Sweet Orange - Nature's antidepressant. Lessens self-doubt, prompts feelings of cheerfulness and creativity. It is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It is said to inspire creativity, joy and happiness. Ideal to use when creating joyful warm spaces.
Lemon - Increases concentration, alertness and re-energises the mind and freshens mood.
Cedarwood - Eases fear, nervousness, tensions and stress.
Cinnamon Bark - Is used for abundance and warmth of heart, soothes and uplifts the mind releasing negative thoughts, promotes a feel good mood and sexual desire.
Clove Bud - Eases aches and pains. It is a sweet, spicy, invigorating aroma with a multitude of healing benefits from physical to spiritual. It is used often on festive occasions. It removes negativity and boosts courage so we can focus on joy and living each day to the fullest. Also supports emotional clarity and setting of healthy boundaries.
Lemon Myrtle - Antifungal and antibacterial to cleanse the air. Calms central nervous system to uplift spirits.
Australian Sandalwood - Eases tension and relaxes the mind and body, helping to balance and uplift emotions.
Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) wood oil*, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) bark oil*, Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) bud oil*, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) leaf oil*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Australian) heartwood oil*.
Diffuser: Add 3 to 6 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Cleaning Products: Add a few drops into your cleaning spray to boost the cleaning benefits for your home.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- <pdata-pm-slice="1 1="" "="" style="box-sizing: inherit;">Read the label and use as directed. </pdata-pm-slice="1>
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.