Grapefruit Certified Organic Essential Oil
Extraction: Cold pressed, Peel
A citrus, sweet, herbaceous and fresh aroma. Known primarily for its reviving and uplifting therapeutic effects. Detoxifies the skin and body, aiding to combat cellulite and fluid retension.
Use to help:
Balance oily skin and acne.
Ease symptoms of stress, nervous exhaustion and depression.
Joyful, Beautifying, Radiance Boosting, Liberating, Positive, Uplifted, Emotionally purifying, Generous, Co-operative and Spontaneous
Idea for supporting/overcoming self criticism, depression, frustration and dependency.
Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Oil *
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- May cause photosensitivity
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.