Rosalina Certified Organic Essential Oil
Extraction: Steam distilled, Whole plant
Soft, lemony, medicinal and floral aroma. Native to southeastern Australia and used in bush medicine for 1000s of years with properties similar to Lavender and Eucalyptus, but more gentle. Safe for children and nursing mothers.
Supports the respiratory and immune system, helps clear congestion and relieves symptoms of seasonal allergies. Strong antibacterial and antiviral properties, and assists with relaxation of the body as well as mental and emotional fortitude.
Use to help:
Soothe inflammed, sensitive and acne skin conditions.
Assist with respiratory issues, sinus congestion, sore throats and coughs.
Calm restlessness, nervousness and irritability.
Cleaning surfaces, keeping rooms hygienic.
Remove bad odours from the air.
Calm, Relax, Soothe
Ideal to ease worries, calm headaches and irregular heartbeats and reduce stress in the nervous, respiratory and digestive systems.
Melaleuca ericifolia (Rosalina) Oil *
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.