Rose Otto 3% in Jojoba Certified Organic Essential Oil
Extraction: Steam distilled, Flowering tops
Deeply comforting, powerful aroma, dilluted in organic Jojoba oil for ease of use. It takes sixty full roses on average to produce one drop of this precious oil. We source ours directly from the Valley of Roses in Bulgaria, with the best therapeutic value for addressing a myriad of skincare needs. At an energetic level, Rose oil has the highest frequency of any substance in the natural world.
Use to help:
Calm and soothe sensitive and troubled skin.
Balance sebum production and moisture for both dry and oily skin - maintains the skin's pH which helps tighten pores and fight wrinkles.
Stimulate the circulation in the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of spider veins and broken capillaries.
Antibacterial properties help fight acne.
Heart-opening, Unconditional, Uplifting
Ideal for restoring a sense of wholeness, emotional and heart healing - opening to Divine Grace and unconditional love.
INGREDIENTSSimmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil* (and) Rosa damascena.miller Oil*
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.